Vol. 88 Nbr. 1-2, March - March 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Assessing public confidence in the criminal justice system.
- Evaluating SADC and NAFTA as regional development models.
- Teaching econometrics: an interdisciplinary method.
- Individuals with hearing loss in Arkansas and mental health service: evaluating accessibility.
- Chow, Peter C.Y. Trade and Industrial Development in East Asia: Catching Up or Falling Behind.
- D'Alessio, Dave. Media Bias in Presidential Election Coverage, 1948-2008: Evaluation via Formal Measurement.
- Dew, Kevin. The Cult and Science of Public Health: A Sociological Investigation.
- Ervasti, Heikki, Jergen Goul Andersen, Torben Fridberg, and Kristen Ringdal, eds. The Future of the Welfare State: Social Policy Attitudes and Social Capital in Europe.
- Flyvbjerg, Bent, Todd Landman, and Sanford Schram, eds. Real Social Science: Applied Phronesis.
- Fritz, Volkmar. The Emergence of Israel in the Twelfth and Eleventh Centuries B.C.E.
- Haslam, Jonathan. Russia's Cold War: From the October Revolution to the Fall of the Wall.
- Kruse, Kevin M., and Stephen Tuck, eds. Fog of War: The Second World War and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Lawlor, Clark. From Melancholia to Prozac: A History of Depression.
- Ogilvie-White, Tanya, and David Santoro, eds. Slaying the Nuclear Dragon: Disarmament Dynamics in the Twenty-First Century.
- Peksen, Dursun, ed. Liberal Interventionism and Democracy Promotion.
- Slobodian, Quinn. Foreign Front: Third World Politics in Sixties West Germany.
- Starr, Amory, Luis A. Fernandez, and Christian Scholl. Shutting Down the Streets: Political Violence and Social Control in the Global Era.
- White, Elisa Joy. Modernity, Freedom, and the African Diaspora: Dublin, New Orleans, Paris.