Vol. 98 No. 4, December 2022
- 2022 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS.
- Examining Cultural Transmission and Reflexivity Amongst Cultural Anthropologists.
- Extended Commentary: Pandemic, Paradigm, and Philosophy in Social Science Research.
- From Development to Democracy: The Transformation of Modern Asia.
- International Social Science Review Submission & Publication Guide.
- Pride, but is There Respect at Work? Survey Based Evidence from Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Workers in the United States.
- Security Arrangements and Migration Crises.
- Strategic Instincts: The Adaptive Advantages of Cognitive Biases in International Politics.
- The Horde: How the Mongols Changed the World.
- The Roots of American Individualism: Political Myths in the Age of Jackson.
- The Spectre of War: International Communism and the Origins of World War II.
- The Triumph of Broken Promises: The End of the Cold War and the Rise of Neoliberalism.
- Using Multiple Intelligences to Motivate Students.