Vol. 94 Nbr. 2, August 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- 4th Annual Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Social Sciences Research Conference.
- Amiable Scoundrel: Simon Cameron, Lincoln's Scandalous Secretary of War.
- Citizen Outsider: Children of North African Immigrants in France.
- Competing Responsibilities: The Ethics and Politics of Contemporary Life.
- De Constitutionis Natura: After Seventy Years.
- Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Tucydides's Trap?
- Economics and Environmental Change: The Challenges We Face by Clement Tisdell.
- Fraud: An American History from Barnum to Madoff.
- Mapping a New World Order: The Rest Beyond the West by Vladimir Popov & Piotr Dutkiewicz.
- Marriage Vows and Racial Choices.
- Maybe it's Just Different with Girls: A Social-Ecological Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence in Female-on-Female Relationships.
- Plan to Attend the 2020 Pi Gamma Mu Triennial International Convention.
- Reimagining Home in the 21st Century.
- Shaper Nations: Strategies for a Changing World.
- Spotlight on a Discipline: Forensics.
- The Black Prince of Florence: The Spectacular Life and Treacherous World of Alessandro de' Medici.
- The Blood of Emmett Till.
- The Relationship between Body Image and Lifestyle Choices in College Students.
- The Relationship between Gun Control Strictness and Mass Murder in the United States: A National Study 2009-2015.
- The Ties that Bind: How Domestic Politics Influence Ties with Extraterritorial Courts--A Study of the JCPC.