Vol. 99 No. 2, August 2023
- A City Is Not a Computer: Other Urban Intelligences.
- Adam Smith's America: How A Scottish Philosopher Became An Icon Of American Capitalism.
- Classical Ballet to Modern Dance: The Cultural Impact on the World of Dance in the American 1920s and 1930s.
- Democracy Erodes from the Top: Leaders, Citizens, and the Challenge of Populism in Europe.
- Empire Building: The Construction of British India.
- Extended Commentary: Curricular Conversations: Make Your Program the Best it Can Be.
- Modi's India: Hindu Nationalism and the Rise of Ethnic Democracy.
- Policing the Second Amendment: Guns, Law Enforcement and the Politics of Race.
- Position is Power: Systems, Structure, and Legislative Effectiveness.
- Russia, Pariah Statehood, and the Future of Global Economic Governance.
- Sacred Foundations: The Religious and Medieval Roots of the European State.
- Student Conceptions of Race and Racial Attitudes.
- The Walls Within: The Politics of Immigration in Modern America.
- Unconditional: The Japanese Surrender in World War II. New York.
- Weak Strongman: The Limits of Power in Putin's Russia.
- Western Europe's Democratic Age: 1945-1968. Princeton, NJ & Oxford, UK.