Vol. 94 Nbr. 3, December 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- A Moratorium on the Presentation of DNA Evidence.
- American Prophets: Seven Religious Radicals and their Struggle for Social and Political Justice.
- Bromance and Hookup Culture: A Study in the Performance of Masculinity by College Men.
- Cityscapes of New Orleans.
- Doing Conceptual History in Africa.
- Europe Since 1989: A History.
- Evidence and Meaning: A Theory of Historical Studies.
- Extended Commentary: Military Service without the Common Rule.
- Grateful Nation: Student Veterans and the Rise of the Military Friendly Campus.
- If Truth Be Told: The Politics of Public Ethnography.
- Mary Douglas: Understanding Social Thought and Conflict.
- Politics of Desecularization: Law and the Minority Question in Pakistan.
- Rights Remembered: A Salish Grandmother Speaks on American Indian History and the Future.
- Scaling Identities: Nationalism and Territoriality.
- Tar Wars: Oil, Environment and Alberta's Image.
- The Expanding Blaze: How the American Revolution Ignited the World, 1775-1848.
- The Role of African Culture in the Implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child: The Kenyan Experience.
- U.S. State Government Economic and Social Performance: Unified vs. Divided and Democrat vs. Republican Controlled State Governments.
- What is Global History?
- Where Bad Jobs Are Better: Retail Jobs Across Countries and Companies.