Vol. 97 No. 4, December 2021
- Around the Day in Eighty Worlds: The Politics of Pluriverse.
- Blood and Diamonds: Germany's Imperial Ambitions in Africa.
- Embattled Europe: A Progressive Alternative.
- Empires of the Weak: The Real Story of European Expansion and the Creation of the New World Order.
- Extended Commentary: Meritocracy and Its Discontents: Inequality in Higher Education.
- Glorious to Gruesome: Callot, Goya, and Picasso, and the Art of War.
- International Social Science Review Submission & Publication Guide.
- Love and Sex in the Time of Plague: A Decameron Renaissance.
- Maladies of Empire: How Colonialism, Slavery, and War Transformed Medicine.
- Parenting and the Development of Social Competence in Early Childhood.
- Pax Transatlantica: America and Europe in the Post-Cold War Era.
- Pi Gamma Mu News.
- The Genetic Lottery: Why DNA Matters for Social Equality.
- The Tolls of Uncertainty: How Privilege and the Guilt Gap Shape Unemployment in America.
- The Whites are the Enemies of Heaven.
- U.S. Immigration and Human Trafficking Overlap.
- Women in Literature: The Impact of Feminism on Fantasy Literature, 1950-1990.