Vol. 95 Nbr. 2, August 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- A Village Goes Mobile--Telephony, Mediation, and Social Change in Rural India.
- After Victory: Institutions, Strategic Restraint, and the Rebuilding of Order After Major Wars.
- An American Odyssey; the Life and Work of Romare Bearden. New York and London: Oxford University Press, 2018.
- Assessing Perceptions of Efectiveness for a Tird Sector: A Study of Organized Neighborhood Associations and Community Clubs and the People Tey Serve.
- Caravans of Friendship: History, Tourism and Politics Along Te Mexico City-Laredo Highway, 1920s-1940s.
- Democracy in Chains: The Deep History of the Radical Right's Stealth Plan for America.
- DNA Evidence of a Croatian and Sephardic Jewish Setlement on the North Carolina Coast Dating from the Mid to Late 1500s.
- Empire of Neglect: The West Indies in the Wake of British Liberalism.
- Extended Commentary: Administrative Failures: Te Immigration Detention Centers and Abu Ghraib Prison.
- Feminism's Forgotten Fight: The Unfinished Struggle for Work and Family.
- Human Rights and the Care of the Self.
- International Social Science Review Submission & Publication Guide.
- Leadership and the Rise of Great Powers.
- Marshall Plan Modernism: Italian Postwar Abstraction and the Beginnings of Autonomia.
- Negotiating Control: Organizations and Mobile Communication.
- Plan to Attend the 2020 Pi Gamma Mu Triennial International Convention.
- Rights as Weapons: Instruments of Conflict, Tools of Power.
- Spiting Bullets: Anger's Long-Ignored Role in Reactions to Terror: An Examination of College Students' Fear and Anger Responses to Terrorism.
- The Block Beautification Project: Three Years Later.
- Time and Power: Visions of History in German Politics, from the Thirty Years' War to the Third Reich.