Books and Journals
- Public and Administrative Law (16140)
- Economy and Business (4303)
- Social Sciences (3374)
- Labor Law and Social Security (2988)
- Civil Law (2795)
- Constitutional Law (2048)
- Business Law (1375)
- IT Law (970)
- Criminal Law (917)
- Procedural Law (740)
- Tax Law (602)
- Medicine (48)
- Applied Sciences (38)
- Defense (12)
- Sports (7)
- Non-legal areas (1)
- African regulators urged to supervise credit rating agencies.
- Celebrating entrepreneurship in creative arts.
- Central African Republic: UN expert calls for action to end impunity.
- Connecting large enterprises with highly-skilled African creatives.
- In Ethiopia, UN Women and partners fight gender-based violence.
- Malala Yousafzai, Amina Mohammed Advocate for girl-Child Education in Nigeria.
- Mozambican mother shares her experience of extremism and discrimination.
- Niger crisis could worsen insecurity throughout West Africa, UN envoy warns.
- Nigeria ends oil subsidy to invest savings in infrastructure development.
- Online gaming and e-sport culture gains momentum in Kenya.