Vol. 98 Nbr. 2, August 2022
- 2024 Triennial International Convention Update.
- A Mass Conspiracy to Feed People: Food Not Bombs and the World-Class Waste of Global Cities.
- Academic Predictors of Mental Health Problems Among Adolescents in Grades 7 through 12.
- Aging in Place for Older Adults with Serious Mental Illness: An Evaluation of The Bridge's Aging Services Program in the United States.
- Arthur Sherwell (1863-1942): Temperance Reformer and Liberal MP.
- Extended Commentary: Critical Race Theory, Identity Politics, and the Problem of Social Solidarity.
- International Social Science Review Submission & Publication Guide.
- Island on Fire: The Revolt That Ended Slavery in the British Empire.
- Our Oldest Companions.
- Patterns of Social Relationships and Their Outcomes: The Case of Ireland.
- Spin Dictators: The Changing Face of Tyranny in the 21st Century.
- Spotlight on a Discipline: Social Work as the Academic Stranger.
- The Cigarette: A Political History.
- The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: A First Historical Assessment.
- The Visceral Logics of Decolonization.
- Twelve Caesars: Images of Power from the Ancient World to the Modern.
- Waterloo Sunrise: London from the Sixties to Thatcher.