Vol. 98 Nbr. 3, September 2022
- Around the Day in Eighty Worlds: The Politics of Pluriverse.
- Defunding Modern Law Enforcement.
- Extended Commentary: Stunde None.
- Nazis of Copley Square: The Forgotten History of the Christian Front.
- Reckoning with Slavery: Gender, Kinship, and Capitalism in the Early Black Atlantic.
- Recreation of Girard's "Scapegoating Mechanism" in Discourse of National Identity Politics.
- South Dakota v. Opperman: An Analysis of how: Inventory Searches are Unreasonable under the Fourth Amendment.
- The Meddlers: Sovereignty, Empire, and the Birth of Global Economic Governance.
- The Road to Dien Bien Phu: A History of the First War for Vietnam.
- The World the Plague Made: The Black Death and the Rise of Europe.
- Traveling Black: A Story of Race and Resistance.
- Vivekananda and Nivedita as Ardhanarisvara: Why an Indian Svami Chose an Irishwoman as His Lioness.