Vol. 95 Nbr. 3, December 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- 'A Splendid Delusion:' Reassessing Vaccination in England, 1796-1853.
- A Tale of Two Countries: SEZ-led Growth in India and China.
- American Empire: A Global History.
- An Ancient Elixir: Beer in Sumer.
- Anti-Japan: The Politics of Sentiment in Postcolonial East Asia.
- Colonial Transactions: Imaginaries, Bodies, and Histories in Gabon.
- Democratic Equality.
- Gender and Democracy in North-East India: Politics of Inclusion and Empowerment.
- International Social Science Review Submission & Publication Guide.
- Out of Many Faiths: Religious Diversity & The American Promise.
- Party Loyalty and Committee Assignment in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Plan to Attend the 2020 Pi Gamma Mu Triennial International Convention.
- Policy Point-Counterpoint: Are the Trump Administration's Immigration Policies Just or Unjust for Immigrant Children in Particular and the Country in General?
- Rights as Weapons: Instruments of Conflict, Tools of Power.
- Shock Therapy: Psychology, Precarity, and Well-Being in Postsocialist Russia.
- The 2001 ECOWAS Supplementary Protocol on Democracy in Light of Recent Developments in the Sub-Region of Africa.
- The College Dropout Scandal.
- The Crime of Aggression: The Quest for Justice in an Age of Drones, Cyberattacks, Insurgents, and Autocrats.
- To See Paris and Die: The Soviet Lives of Western Culture.
- Virtue Politics: Soulcraft and Statecraft in Renaissance Italy.
- We Are An African People: Independent Education, Black Power, and The Radical Imagination.