Vol. 85 Nbr. 1-2, March 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- The impact of transnational advocacy networks on the prosecution of wartime rape and sexual violence: the case of the ICTR.
- The doctors and the 'flu': the British medical profession's response to the influenza pandemic of 1918-19.
- Human capital and ICT per capital contribution to East Asian productivity growth.
- Ackers, Louise, and Byrony Gill. Moving People and Knowledge: Scientific Mobility in an Enlarging European Union.
- Barmeyer, Niels. Developing Zapatista Autonomy: Conflict and NGO Involvement in Rebel Chiapas.
- Colton, Craig. Perilous Place, Powerful Storms: Hurricane Protection in Coastal Louisiana.
- Desai, Manisha. Gender and the Politics of Possibilities: Rethinking Globalization.
- Dollery, Brian E., and Lorenzo Robotti, eds. The Theory and Practice of Local Government Reform.
- Eisenman, Russell. Creativity, Mental Illness and Crime.
- English, Richard. Terrorism: How to Respond.
- Jefferson, Robert F. Fighting for Hope: African American Troops of the 93rd Infantry Division in World War II and Postwar America.
- Matthaus, Jurgen, ed. Approaching an Auschwitz Survivor: Holocaust Testimony and Its Transformations.
- Messina, John. Alamos, Sonora: Architecture and Urbanism in the Dry Tropics.
- Nabhan, Gary Paul. Arab/American: Landscape, Culture, and Cuisine in Two Great Deserts.
- Pickering, Andrew, and Keith Guzik, eds.: The Mangle in Practice: Science, Society, and Becoming.
- Provost, Colin, and Paul Teske, eds.: President George W. Bush's Influence Over Bureaucracy and Policy: Extraordinary Times, Extraordinary Powers.
- Risen, Clay. A Nation on Fire: America in the Wake of the King Assassination.
- Warshaw, Shirley Anne. The Co-Presidency of Bush and Cheney.