Nbr. 8-1, April 2017
- Editorial - Special Issue on Contracts on Digital Goods and Services
- Data as Counter-Performance: What Rights and Duties do Parties Have?
- Contracting Around Privacy: The (Behavioral) Law and Economics of Consent and Big Data
- Digital Content and Sales or Service contracts under EU Law and Belgian/French Law
- Interoperability in the Digital Economy
- Data Portability - A Tale of Two Concepts
- Is Data Protection Law Growing Teeth? The Current Lack of Sanctions in Data Protection Law and Administrative Fines under the GDPR
- Novel EU Legal Requirements in Big Data Security: Big Data - Big Security Headaches?
- Angela Daly, Private Power, Online Information Flows and EU Law: Mind the Gap