Nbr. 5-3, December 2014
- Virtues and Perils of Anonymity: Should Intermediaries Bear the Burden?
- The EU's Trouble with Mashups: From Disabling to Enabling a Digital Art Form
- EU Data Protection Law and Targeted Advertising: Consent and the Cookie Monster - Tracking the crumbs of online user behaviour
- A manifesto for an e-lending limitation in copyright
- Privacy as human flourishing: Could a shift towards virtue ethics strengthen privacy protection in the age of Big Data?
- Permission to Link: Making Available via Hyperlinks in the European Union after Svensson