Nbr. 8-4, December 2017
- Editorial: A Christmas Gift
- Designing Competitive Markets for Industrial Data - Between Propertisation and Access
- From Cyberpunk to Regulation - Digitised Memories as Personal and Sensitive Data within the EU Data Protection Law
- Copyright, Doctrine and Evidence-Based Reform
- Non-Commercial Quotation and Freedom of Panorama: Useful and Lawful?
- Where is the Harm in a Privacy Violation? Calculating the Damages Afforded in Privacy Cases by the European Court of Human Rights