Nbr. 10-1, May 2019
- Exploring the Interfaces Between Big Data and Intellectual Property Law
- Lawfulness for Users in European Copyright Law: Acquis and Perspectives
- A FRAND Regime for Dominant Digital Platforms
- Upload-Filters: Bypassing Classical Concepts of Censorship?
- Evaluating the EC Private Data Sharing Principles: Setting a Mantra for Artificial Intelligence Nirvana?
- Responsibility for Data Protection in a Networked World: On the Question of the Controller, 'Effective and Complete Protection' and its Application to Data Access Rights in Europe
- The Impact of Smart Contracts on Traditional Concepts of Contract Law