Nbr. 10-3, December 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Responsible Information Sharing Converging boundaries between private and public in privacy and copyright law
- Catching sight of a glimmer of light: Fair remuneration and the emerging distributive rationale in the reform of EU copyright law
- The Liability system of Art. 17 DSMD and national implementation - contravening prohibition of general monitoring duties?
- New types of marks available after the European Union Trade Mark Reform An Analysis in the light of the U.S. Trade mark law
- Copyright lessons on Machine Learning: what impact on algorithmic art?
- Safeguarding User Freedoms in Implementing Article 17 of the Copyright in the Digital Single Market Directive: Recommendations from European Academics
- Getting Data Subject Rights Right A submission to the European Data Protection Board from international data rights academics, to inform regulatory guidance