Nbr. 7-3, December 2016
- Editorial: Special Issue on Law and Governance in the Digital Era: Data Protection and Beyond
- Quantifying Key Characteristics of 71 Data Protection Laws
- Does the Internet Limit Human Rights Protection? The Case of Revenge Porn
- Regulating Internet Hate: A Flying Pig?
- Regulating Online Content through the Internet Architecture: The Case of ICANN's new gTLDs
- An Innovative Legal Approach to Regulating Digital Content Contracts in the EU
- Regulating Collective Management Organisations by Competition: An Incomplete Answer to the Licensing Problem?
- Liability under EU Data Protection Law: From Directive 95/46 to the General Data Protection Regulation