Vol. 15 Nbr. 0, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- International Law Association (Australian Branch) annual general meeting.
- Attribution of conduct by State armed forces participating in UN-authorised operations: the impact of Behrami and Al-Jedda.
- Blurring the lines between international and non-international armed conflicts - the evolution of customary international law applicable in internal armed conflicts.
- David Hicks: prisoner of war or prisoner of the war on terrorism?
- What's in a name? A theory of crimes against humanity.
- Strengthening the rule of law in the Pacific through international crime cooperation.
- Non-legally binding international fisheries instruments and measures to combat illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing.
- Ending abusive and exploitative child labour through international law and practical action.
- Justiciable socio-economic rights? South African insights into Australia's debate.
- Like oil and water: a sceptical appraisal of climate change and human rights.
- The integration of article 25 arbitration in WTO dispute settlement: the past, present and future.
- The sole effects doctrine, police powers and indirect expropriation under international law.
- An Introduction to the International Law of Armed Conflicts.
- The Use of Nuclear Weapons and the Protection of the Environment During International Armed Conflict.
- The Trouble with Tradition: Native Title and Cultural Change.
- Indonesia: Law and Society, 2d ed.
- International Investment Law: Reconciling Policy and Principle.