Nbr. 20, January 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction to a mini symposium: creating new futures for all: international law and the protection of migrant children at risk.
- Creating new futures for all children: the promise of international human rights law.
- The CRPD and children with disabilities.
- Of relative rights and putative children: rethinking the critical framework for the protection of refugee children and youth.
- Indefinite security detention and refugee children and families in Australia: international human rights law dimensions.
- Conceptualising Australian citizenship for children: a human rights perspective.
- Amici curiae in investor-state arbitrations: two recent decisions.
- The implications of Romak v Uzbekistan for defining the concept of investment.
- Kiobel, the Alien Tort Statute and the common law: human rights litigation in this 'present, imperfect world.'
- Sitting on solid ground: the international legal basis for overseas sittings of the Military Court of Australia.
- Eweida v United Kingdom.
- Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v. Zentai.
- ICSID Case No ARB/10/5: Tidewater v. Venezuela, decision on jurisdiction.
- Transnational Crime and Human Rights: Responses to Human Trafficking in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
- The Culture of International Arbitration and the Evolution of Contract Law.