Nbr. 16, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- International Law Ass'n: (Australian Branch) annual general meeting.
- The Review Conference on the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, Kampala, Uganda.
- Victim participation at the International Criminal Court.
- The Australian trials of class B and C Japanese war crime suspects, 1945-51.
- Wearing his jacket: a feminist analysis of the serious crimes process in Timor-Leste.
- Intervening interests: humanitarian and pro-democratic intervention in the Asia-Pacific.
- Responding to attacks by non-state actors: the attribution requirement of self-defence.
- Targeting the terrorist enemy: the boundaries of an armed conflict against transnational terrorists.
- At the fault-lines of armed conflict: the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah conflict and the framework of international humanitarian law.
- The Charter of Rights debate: a battle of the models.
- The Permanent Court of Arbitration and the Sudanese peace process: legal issues from the Abyei Arbitration in reviewing the mandate of an ad hoc body.
- Prosecutor v. Karadzic: the indictment, English language and Holbrooke Agreement decisions.
- Prosecutor v. Boskoski.
- Gherebi v. Obama.
- Zhang v. Zemin.
- Commission of the European Communities v. Sweden & Commission of the European Communities v. Austria.
- Kracke v. Mental Health Review Board.
- The Tokyo International Military Tribunal: A Reappraisal.