Nbr. 13, January 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Elections, democracy, the rule of law and international law: address to the International Law Association (Australian Branch), Annual General Meeting, Sydney, 28 November 2006.
- Compliance v cooperation: China and international law.
- The coherence of multilateral regulation.
- Engaging with the United Nations treaty bodies: a fruitful dialogue?
- The contribution of the UNHCR Executive Committee to the development of international refugee law.
- Implementing treaty obligations to combat human trafficking: the Japanese Law reforms of 2005.
- Examining the role of legislators in the protection of refugee rights: toward a better understanding of Australia's interaction with international law.
- Gaming for 'good governance' and the democratic ideal: from universalist rhetoric to Pacific realities seen through a Fijian microscope.
- The continuing question of sovereignty and the Sovereign Military Order of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta.
- Regulating multi-national corporations through state-based laws: problems with enforcing human rights torts under the United States Alien Tort Statute.
- Secretary of State for the Home Department v David Hicks.
- Prosecutor v Milomir Stakic.
- Case concerning Pulp Mills on the River Uruguay.
- Private Dispute Resolution in International Business: Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration.
- International Law, Museums and the Return of Cultural Objects.