Nbr. 21, January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Operating international law in a global context: presentation of a three steps method.
- Declining jurisdiction in the Hague's proposed judgments convention: amalgamating the 'more appropriate forum' and the 'clearly inappropriate forum' tests to provide the optimal forum non conveniens clause.
- Evolutionary trends in maritime piracy: a possible assessment of eco-activists' conduct.
- Coming to terms with a new role: the approach of the International Court of Justice to the interpretation of human rights treaties.
- The unknown territories of the national security exception: the importance and interpretation of art. XXI of the GATT.
- Flight MH370: international law and how we use it.
- Trade and Public Health: The WTO, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Diet.