Nbr. 22, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Time to put on the 3-D glasses: is there a need to expand JSCOT's mandate to cover 'instruments of less than treaty status'?
- Due process and the death penalty in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The U.N. convention on electronic contracting: Back from the dead?
- Excluded from the refugee protection but unreturnable: The international human rights protection of the undesired.
- The operations of the Islamic State and the relevance of international humanitarian law.
- Consequences of Kampala: Assessing the impact of an International Criminal Court finding of aggression.
- The South China Sea arbitration (The Republic of the Philippines v The People's Republic of China).
- The ring of fire: Foreign State Immunity in Firebird Global Master Fund II Ltd v Republic of Nauru.
- International Court of Justice, case of obligations concerning negotiations relating to cessation of the nuclear arms race and to nuclear disarmament (Marshall Islands v United Kingdom, Pakistan and India) (2016).
- Hugh Thirlway: The International Court of Justice.
- Jens David Ohlin and Larry May: Necessity in international law.