Nbr. 20-7, October 2020
- Political sensitivity and government oversight in the US corporate bond market: evidence from federal contractors
- The asymmetric impact of institutional ownership on firm performance: panel smooth transition regression model
- The impact of board size on board demographic faultlines
- Does a diverse board matter? A mediation analysis of board racial diversity and firm performance
- The impact of audit committee financial expertise on de facto use of IFRS: does external auditor’s size matter?
- Women directors’ effect on firm value and performance: the case of REITs
- The impact of political connection and risk committee on corporate financial performance: evidence from financial firms in Malaysia
- When do women on board of directors reduce bank risk?
- Impact of corporate governance compliance and board attributes on operating liquidity in pre- and post-corporate governance reforms
- Employee perceptions of corporate social responsibility and organizational corruption: empirical evidence from Kosovo
- The association between corporate governance mechanisms and compliance with IFRS mandatory disclosure requirements: evidence from 12 African countries
- Tracing the links between executive compensation structure and firm performance: evidence from the Brazilian market
- ESG impact on performance of US S&P 500-listed firms