Vol. 43 Nbr. 2, June 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Comparative approaches to punishing hate: the intersection of genocide and crimes against humanity.
- Crossing the thin blue line: an inquiry into Israel' s recourse to self-defense against Hezbollah.
- Extradition's paradox: duty, discretion, and rights in the world of non-inquiry.
- Can Human Rights Survive?
- Holocaust Restitution: Perspectives on the Litigation and Its Legacy.
- Global Health Governance: International Law and Public Health in a Divided World.
- International Relations, the Path Not Taken: Using International Law to Promote World Peace and Security.
- Spreading America's Word: Stories of Its Lawyer-Missionaries.
- Biotechnology and International Law.