Vol. 50 Nbr. 2, June 2014
- Converging towards NAFTA: an analysis of FTA investment chapters in the European Union and the United States.
- The Syrian Civil War and the Achilles' heel of the law of non-international armed conflict.
- Seeing torture anew: a transnational reconceptualization of state torture and visual evidence.
- The ideals and reality of a legal transplant - the veil-piercing doctrine in China.
- Confronting the challenges of ethical accountability in international human rights lawyering.