Vol. 48 Nbr. 1, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Dissent as dialectic: horizontal and vertical disagreement in WTO dispute settlement.
- What constitutes an "agreement in writing" in international commercial arbitration? Conflicts between the New York Convention and the federal Arbitration Act.
- Global health governance at a crossroads: trademark protection v. tobacco control in international investment law.
- Reforming North Korea: law, politics, and the market economy.
- Protecting state secrets as intellectual property: a strategy for prosecuting WikiLeaks.
- The new cyber face of battle: developing a legal approach to accommodate emerging trends in warfare.
- The Limits of Transnational Law: Refugee Law, Policy Harmonization and Judicial Dialogue in the European Union.
- Community and Collective Rights: A Theoretical Framework for Rights Held by Groups.
- International Law and Diplomacy: Selected Writings by Ambassador Andrew Jacovides.