Vol. 51 Nbr. 1, January - January 2015
- Regulating the surveillance state, upstream and down: a law & economics approach to the intelligence framework and proposed reforms.
- In the unseen realm: transnational intelligence sharing in the European Union - challenges to fundamental rights and democratic legitimacy.
- Uncertainties, intelligence, and risk management: a few observations and recommendations on measuring and managing risk.
- Surveillance, secrecy, and the search for meaningful accountability.
- Labor protection and investment regulation: promoting a virtuous circle.