Nbr. X, January 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Dear reader,
- The Development of European Private Law and the European Commission’s Action Plan on Contract Law
- Working Together Toward a Common Frame of Reference
- Basic Structures and General Concepts of the CISG as Models for a Harmonisation of the Law of Obligations
- Der französische Code civil im Jahr 2005 - Monument oder Gespenst?
- The Main Features of the New Lithuanian Contract Law System Based on the Civil Code of 2000
- Damage arising from Defect in Object of Contract to Creditor’s Absolute Legal Rights: Contractual or Delictual Liability?
- Forms of Liability in the Law of Delict: Fault-Based Liability and Liability without Fault
- Indispensability of the Law of Obligations in Employment Relationships: Problems in Application of the Law of Obligations to Employment Relationships in Estonia
- Contractual Aspects of Formation and Composition of Commercial Partnerships
- On the Development and Objectives of Statutory Share Law in Estonia
- The Impact of Copyright Industries on Copyright Law
- The Leniency Programme in Estonia - Illusion or Reality?
- Sustainable Development as the Fundamental Principle of Europe’s Environmental Ius Commune
- Polish Plumbers, the EU Constitutional Treaty, and the Principle of the Welfare State
- Social and Economic Fundamental Rights in Estonian Constitutions Between World Wars I and II: A Vanguard or Rearguard of Europe?
- Which Continuity: The Tartu Peace Treaty of 2 February 1920, the Estonian-Russian Border Treaties of 18 May 2005, and the Legal Debate about Estonia’s Status in International Law
- Justice Laws of 1889 - a Step in Estonia’s Constitutional Development
- Systematisation of Objective Law: From Codification to Reformation of Law
- The Claim for Elimination of Unlawful Consequences and the Claim for Compensation for Damage under Estonian State Liability Law
- Penalty and Other Punitive Sanctions in the Estonian and European Legal Order
- The Status and Protection of Unlawful Combatants
- Latin: The Common Legal Language of Europe?
- Baltic Yearbook of International Law - Five-Year Anniversary