Nbr. XVIII, January 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Dear reader
- Constitutionality of Remote Internet Voting: The Estonian Perspective
- Referendum in the Estonian Constitution: Historical and Comparative Constitutional Aspects
- International Standards for Social Security and Their Fulfilment in Estonia: Changes in Pension and Health Insurance and Their Constitutionality
- Applying the Concept of Better Regulation to Internal Security Policy
- The Notion of Consumer in EU Consumer Acquis and the Consumer Rights Directive-a Significant Change of Paradigm?
- Protection of Consumers against Unfair Jurisdiction and Arbitration Clauses in Jurisprudence of the European Court of Justice
- Hierarchy of Buyer's Remedies in Case of Lack of Conformity of the Goods
- Do the Principles of European Insurance Contract Law Go Too Far in Protecting the Policyholder?
- Characterisation in Estonian Private International Law-a Proper Tool for Achieving Justice between the Parties?
- Patentability of Inventions Related to Human Embryonic Stem Cells
- A Collective Licensing Scheme for Lending of Phonograms from Digital Libraries
- Cold Arctic and Hot Caspian Side by Side: New Legal Regimes Emerging? A Russian Perspective
- Definition of an Environmental Organisation in the Arhus Convention, Environmental Directives and Estonian Law
- Problems in Transposing the European Union's Nature Conservation Directives into Estonian Law and Plans for Solving Them
- Current and Savings Deposits in Conventional and Islamic Retail Banking in the EU
- VAT Fraud and the Fight against It in Estonia: Laws and the Practice of the Administrative Law Chamber of the Supreme Court
- Comparison of Knowledge of Law Enforcement and Lay People Regarding Eyewitness Testimony
- FIDE-Uniting Great Minds of European Law: 50 years of the International Federation for European Law
- Iurisprudentia est divinarum atque humanarum rerum notitia, iusti atque iniusti scientia