- Iuridicum Foundation
- Publication date:
- Nbr. 28, November 2019
- Nbr. 27, November 2018
- Nbr. 26, July 2017
- Nbr. 25, January 2017
- Nbr. 24, January 2016
- Nbr. 23, January 2015
- Nbr. 22, December 2014
- Nbr. 21, January 2014
- Nbr. XX, January 2013
- Nbr. XIX, January 2012
- Nbr. XVIII, January 2011
- Nbr. XVII, January 2010
- Nbr. XVI, January 2009
- Nbr. XV, July 2008
- Nbr. XIV, January 2008
- Nbr. XIII, July 2007
- Nbr. XII, January 2007
- Nbr. XI, January 2006
- Nbr. X, January 2005
- Nbr. IX, January 2004
- Truth in Criminal Law and Procedure: The Erosion of a Fundamental Value
- Reforms of the Criminal Sanctions System in Germany ? Achievements and Unresolved Problems
- The Human Right of Reproduction: Ovum Donation and Surrogacy
- Die strafrechtliche Verantwortung der juristischen Person: Rechtsvergleichende Überlegungen zwischen Finnland und Estland
- Superior Responsibility in Estonian Criminal Law and its Compliance with International Law
- Criminal Liability of Third Parties with Regard to Free-Responsible Suicide: New Developments in the German Jurisdiction
- The Principle of Trust for Exceptions to the Non-Regression Clause in the Case of Delict of Negligence
- What Safety are We Entitled to Expect of Self-driving Vehicles?
- The Concept of Recovery of Credit Institutions in the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive
- Is Full Preference for a Secured Claim in Insolvency Proceedings Justified?
- The Subjective Right to Environment in the General Part of the Environmental Code Act
Section 23 of Estonia’s General Part of the Environmental Code Act sets out a subjective right to environment. The purpose behind the paper is to examine the basis for the right and analyse its scope and contents in order to determine whether it satisfies the criteria outlined by the Supreme Court...
- Restraining at Care Institutions Evaluated from the Standpoint of Penal Law
- The Buyer's Right to Require Reimbursement for Repair Costs of Defective Goods under the CISG, the CESL, and Estonian Law
- Instant Loans: Problems and Regulations in Finland
- Legal Problems and Regulations related to Easy-access Non-secured Consumer Loans in Estonia
- The Future of Consumer Credit in Lithuania: Quo vadis, Consumer Credit?
- (Just) Give Me A Reason ...
- The Right to Collective Action in Labour Relations in Estonia: Is the Right to Organise a Strike Guaranteed?
- Legal Arrangements Similar to Trusts in Estonia under the EU's Anti-money-laundering Directive
According to EU Directive 2015/849, all Member States must establish a central register of data on ultimate beneficial owners of corporate legal entities and also of trusts and legal arrangements similar to trusts. First of all, this requires identification of the latter arrangements in the...
- The Estonian Perspective on the Transposition of the Directive on Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights
The article considers some key aspects of transposition of the Directive on Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights into Estonian legislation. Estonia’s collective management system has been in place for more than 20 years without any substantial need for review. It is therefore...