- Iuridicum Foundation
- Publication date:
- Nbr. 27, November 2018
- Nbr. 26, July 2017
- Nbr. 25, January 2017
- Nbr. 24, January 2016
- Nbr. 23, January 2015
- Nbr. 22, December 2014
- Nbr. 21, January 2014
- Nbr. XX, January 2013
- Nbr. XIX, January 2012
- Nbr. XVIII, January 2011
- Nbr. XVII, January 2010
- Nbr. XVI, January 2009
- Nbr. XV, July 2008
- Nbr. XIV, January 2008
- Nbr. XIII, July 2007
- Nbr. XII, January 2007
- Nbr. XI, January 2006
- Nbr. X, January 2005
- Nbr. IX, January 2004
- Nbr. VIII, January 2003
- The General Data Protection Regulation and its Violation of EU Treaties
- Shareholders' Draft Resolutions in Estonian Company Law: An Example of Unreasonable Transposition of the Shareholder Rights Directive
- Towards a Single Government Approach via Further Consolidation of Law and Order in Estonia, with Domestic Violence as an Example
- The Group Discussion ?Practical Possibilities of Taking Living Wills into Consideration'
- Dear reader
- Limitation of Freedom of Speech and of the Press by Penal Law in the Final Decades of the Russian Empire
- Tasks and Responsibilities of an Employer in a Digital Age: How to Comply with the Applicable Requirements for Work Conditions
- Digital Inheritance: Heirs' Right to Claim Access to Online Accounts under Estonian Law
- Arguments and Comments Presented during the Discussion of Dina Sõritsa's Doctoral thesis The Health-care Provider's Civil Liability in Cases of Prenatal Damages
- Interpretation of Undefined Legal Concepts and Fulfilling of Legal Gaps, in Juri Lotman's Semiotic Framework
- The Buyer's Right to Require Reimbursement for Repair Costs of Defective Goods under the CISG, the CESL, and Estonian Law
- Instant Loans: Problems and Regulations in Finland
- Legal Problems and Regulations related to Easy-access Non-secured Consumer Loans in Estonia
- Changes in the Estonian Cannabis Debate
The article analyses the discussion of cannabis regulation in the Estonian media. In the past five years, there has been a noticeable shift in discussion of drug policies in some Western countries and regions (the US, Canada, Latin America, etc.) from a punitive focus towards a more liberal...
- (Just) Give Me A Reason ...
- Der moderne Staat. Ein Glanzstück europäischer Form und occidentalen Rationalismus
- Zur Europäisierung des Verwaltungsrechts
- The Estonian Perspective on the Transposition of the Directive on Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights
The article considers some key aspects of transposition of the Directive on Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights into Estonian legislation. Estonia’s collective management system has been in place for more than 20 years without any substantial need for review. It is therefore...
- Europäische Identität und Ethik. Überlegungen zu ethischen Grundlagen der europäischen Rechtsprechung
Der Artikel versucht eine Antwort auf die Frage zu finden: „Was versteht man unter der europäischen Identität und Ethik sowie in welchem Zusammenhang steht das mit ethischen Grundlagen der europäischen Rechtsprechung?“ und er setzt sich zuerst mit den europäischen Identitätsfragen auseinander und...
- The Pension System of Ukraine: On Its Way to a Fundamental Reform
Research focused on the sphere of the Ukrainian pension system is an important element of welfare research as a whole. Being an integral part of the economy, the pension system is subject to both positive and negative trends. The article examines legislative changes in the field of special pension, ...