- Iuridicum Foundation
- Publication date:
- Nbr. 28, November 2019
- Nbr. 27, November 2018
- Nbr. 26, July 2017
- Nbr. 25, January 2017
- Nbr. 24, January 2016
- Nbr. 23, January 2015
- Nbr. 22, December 2014
- Nbr. 21, January 2014
- Nbr. XX, January 2013
- Nbr. XIX, January 2012
- Nbr. XVIII, January 2011
- Nbr. XVII, January 2010
- Nbr. XVI, January 2009
- Nbr. XV, July 2008
- Nbr. XIV, January 2008
- Nbr. XIII, July 2007
- Nbr. XII, January 2007
- Nbr. XI, January 2006
- Nbr. X, January 2005
- Nbr. IX, January 2004
- Truth in Criminal Law and Procedure: The Erosion of a Fundamental Value
- Reforms of the Criminal Sanctions System in Germany ? Achievements and Unresolved Problems
- The Human Right of Reproduction: Ovum Donation and Surrogacy
- Die strafrechtliche Verantwortung der juristischen Person: Rechtsvergleichende Überlegungen zwischen Finnland und Estland
- Superior Responsibility in Estonian Criminal Law and its Compliance with International Law
- Criminal Liability of Third Parties with Regard to Free-Responsible Suicide: New Developments in the German Jurisdiction
- The Principle of Trust for Exceptions to the Non-Regression Clause in the Case of Delict of Negligence
- What Safety are We Entitled to Expect of Self-driving Vehicles?
- The Concept of Recovery of Credit Institutions in the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive
- Is Full Preference for a Secured Claim in Insolvency Proceedings Justified?
- The Landlord's Limited Right to Terminate a Residential Lease Contract: Estonian Law in Comparative Perspective
The article addresses the core question of striking balance between landlords’ and tenants’ interests in connection with the creation of security in tenancy relations. Secure tenancy relations are analysed in consideration of the need for stability. The piece elaborates on one aspect of secure...
- Restraining at Care Institutions Evaluated from the Standpoint of Penal Law
- (Just) Give Me A Reason ...
- Company Board Members' Liability and Prerequisites for it in Bankruptcy Proceedings
- The Right to Collective Action in Labour Relations in Estonia: Is the Right to Organise a Strike Guaranteed?
- Why do We Need Grundstücke (Land Units), and What are They? On the Difficulties of Divining a European Concept of ?Thing' in Property Law
- The Estonian Perspective on the Transposition of the Directive on Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights
The article considers some key aspects of transposition of the Directive on Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights into Estonian legislation. Estonia’s collective management system has been in place for more than 20 years without any substantial need for review. It is therefore...
- Duties and Liability of the Members of the Supervisory Board of Limited Companies in Estonia: The First Cases from the Supreme Court of Estonia
Similarly to German law, Estonian company law provides two-tier management for all public limited companies. Legal regulation of the liability of members of the management board and supervisory board is the same, and therefore the question arises of whether there is any difference in liability...
- Shareholders' Draft Resolutions in Estonian Company Law: An Example of Unreasonable Transposition of the Shareholder Rights Directive
- Proprietary Security Rights in Movables?European Developments: A Spotlight Approach to Book IX DCFR