- Iuridicum Foundation
- Publication date:
- Nbr. 28, November 2019
- Nbr. 27, November 2018
- Nbr. 26, July 2017
- Nbr. 25, January 2017
- Nbr. 24, January 2016
- Nbr. 23, January 2015
- Nbr. 22, December 2014
- Nbr. 21, January 2014
- Nbr. XX, January 2013
- Nbr. XIX, January 2012
- Nbr. XVIII, January 2011
- Nbr. XVII, January 2010
- Nbr. XVI, January 2009
- Nbr. XV, July 2008
- Nbr. XIV, January 2008
- Nbr. XIII, July 2007
- Nbr. XII, January 2007
- Nbr. XI, January 2006
- Nbr. X, January 2005
- Nbr. IX, January 2004
- Die strafrechtliche Verantwortung der juristischen Person: Rechtsvergleichende Überlegungen zwischen Finnland und Estland
- Superior Responsibility in Estonian Criminal Law and its Compliance with International Law
- Criminal Liability of Third Parties with Regard to Free-Responsible Suicide: New Developments in the German Jurisdiction
- The Principle of Trust for Exceptions to the Non-Regression Clause in the Case of Delict of Negligence
- What Safety are We Entitled to Expect of Self-driving Vehicles?
- The Concept of Recovery of Credit Institutions in the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive
- Is Full Preference for a Secured Claim in Insolvency Proceedings Justified?
- 100 Years Later. The University of Tartu School of Law celebrates the centenary of the establishment of the Estonian national university with an academic conference
- Dear reader
- A Half-built House? The New Consumer Sales Directive Assessed as Contract Law
- Restraining at Care Institutions Evaluated from the Standpoint of Penal Law
- Legal Problems and Regulations related to Easy-access Non-secured Consumer Loans in Estonia
- The Future of Consumer Credit in Lithuania: Quo vadis, Consumer Credit?
- Legal Arrangements Similar to Trusts in Estonia under the EU's Anti-money-laundering Directive
According to EU Directive 2015/849, all Member States must establish a central register of data on ultimate beneficial owners of corporate legal entities and also of trusts and legal arrangements similar to trusts. First of all, this requires identification of the latter arrangements in the...
- Proprietary Security Rights in Movables?European Developments: A Spotlight Approach to Book IX DCFR
- Development of Company Law in Kazakhstan: Main Issues and Trends
The article shows that special legislation to regulate corporate forms for entrepreneurial activity (apart from forms for non-commercial activities) has been developed in Kazakhstan since the 1990s. The most important stages in such development are highlighted, with special emphasis on the...
- Towards a Single Government Approach via Further Consolidation of Law and Order in Estonia, with Domestic Violence as an Example
- Warum wir an der Universalität der westlichen Werte festhalten sollten
- Internally Displaced Persons and Their Legal Status: The Ukrainian Context
The article examines the issues of social protection of internally displaced people as a new subject of social-security law. The legal foundations with regard to these individuals are on their way, under development. Ukraine’s law On the Rights and Freedoms of Internally Displaced People is...
- Digital Inheritance: Heirs' Right to Claim Access to Online Accounts under Estonian Law