Nbr. XI, January 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Dear reader,
- General Objectives of Legal Theory and Significance of Values in the Context of Globalisation
- On Legislative Style and Structure
- On the Need for a Progressive Harmonisation of Private Law in The European Union: The Role of Legal Science and Education
- Common Frame of Reference: Conciliation or Clash?
- European Harmonisation of Civil Law from a Nordic Perspective
- Freedom of Contract: Mandatory and Non-mandatory Rules in European Contract Law
- How Comparable are Legal Concepts? The Case of Causation
- Friedrich Carl von Savigny, the Legal Method, and the Modernity of Law
- The Ambivalence of Reforms and their Absence: Baltic Lections of the 19th Century
- Scientific Tradition of Roman Law in Dorpat: usus modernus or Historical School of Law?
- Liberal Communitarian Interpretation of Social and Equality Rights: a Balanced Approach?
- Recent Judgments and Decisions of the European Court of Human Rights towards Estonia
- Applicability of the Census Case in Estonian Personal Data Protection Law
- Transformation of Legal Capital Rules in Estonia -- Inevitability or Permanent Misunderstanding?
- Legal Regulation of the Board Structure of Public Limited Companies in the light of Regulatory Communication between the European Union and Member States
- Development of Contemporary Means of Communication and Their Efficiency of Use in Labour Relations
- Meaning of Fault with regard to Liability for Damage Caused by the Unlawful Action of Another Person
- State Liability without the Liability of State. Constitutional Problems related to Individual Professional Liability of Estonian Notaries, Bailiffs and Sworn Translators
- Discretion of Interests in Planning Procedure: Legal Protection and Abuse of Discretion
- Standing of NGOs in Relation to Environmental Matters in Estonia
- L’objet du référendum en Estonie
- State Responsibility for Private Armed Groups in the Context of Terrorism