Nbr. 19-6, December 2019
- Top management characteristics and intellectual capital performance in small Italian companies
- The impact of corporate governance mechanisms on real and accrual earnings management practices: evidence from Jordan
- Board diversity and quality of CSR disclosure: evidence from Pakistan
- Impact of board characteristics on firm dividends: evidence from India
- Chief executive officer compensation, corporate governance and performance: evidence from KSA firms
- Does corporate governance matter for stock returns volatility in the Brazilian context?
- Related party transactions disclosure and procedures: a critical analysis in business groups
- Board diversity and corporate social responsibility: the moderating role of Shariah compliance
- Stock returns and financial performance as mediation variables in the influence of good corporate governance on corporate value
- CSR, social ties and firm performance
- Translating sustainability into competitive advantage: the case of Mexico’s hospitality industry
- Do disclosure and transparency affect bank’s financial performance?
- Does internal corporate governance mechanism control firm risk? Evidence from Indonesia’s three high-risk sectors
- Dual board governance structure and multi-bank performance: a comparative analysis between Islamic banks in Southeast Asia and GCC countries