Vol. 51 Nbr. 3, December - December 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Conference diplomacy from Vienna to New York: a personal reflection.
- Three lessons of peace from the congress of Vienna to the Ukraine crisis.
- From the Congress of Vienna to present-day international organizations.
- The power of peace: diplomacy between the Congress of Vienna and the Paris treaties 1919: impressive progress, structural shortcomings and a tragic failure.
- The use of conference diplomacy in conflict prevention.
- The United Nations and disarmament treaties.
- The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea multilateral diplomacy at work.
- Strengthening multilateral diplomacy and sustainable development.
- Conference diplomacy and the world's growing commitment to sustainable development.
- Conference diplomacy at the United Nations and the advancement of indigenous rights.
- Two centuries of diplomatic interpreting from top hat to short sleeves diplomacy.
- The charter of the United Nations and the challenges of the International Association of University Presidents.