Vol. 55 Nbr. 3-4, January 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Secretary-General's Strategy on New Technologies.
- Keeping Pace with an Accelerated World: Bringing Rapid Technological Change to the United Nations Agenda.
- Responsible Innovation for a New Era in Science and Technology.
- The Role of the United Nations in Addressing Emerging Technologies in the Area of Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems.
- Innovating for Children and Young People.
- Standards Build Trust: How ITU Supports Inclusive Sustainable Development.
- Towards an Ethics of Artificial Intelligence.
- A Decade of Leveraging Big Data for Sustainable Development.
- New Technologies and the Global Goals.
- Closing the Technology Gap in Least Developed Countries.
- A Window of Opportunity for Leapfrogging!(FRONTIER TECHNOLOGIES)
- Two Revolutions Digital and Demographic.
- Blockchain and Sustainable Growth.
- How Can Multilateralism Survive the Era of Artificial Intelligence?
- Government Policy for the Internet Must Be Rights-Based and User-Centred.
- The Race to Innovate for Development Should Not Leave Foundational Data Systems Behind.
- Space Technology and the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda.