Vol. 53 Nbr. 2, September - September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The role of sport in achieving the sustainable development goals.
- The Paralympic games and the promotion of the rights of persons with disabilities.
- The Olympic movement the United Nations and the pursuit of common ideals.
- The untapped potential of sport to accelerate global progress towards gender equity.
- Changing the game for young people in health and development.
- Pedaling a revolution.
- Sport as a means of advancing international development.
- Sport promoting human development and well-being: psychological components of sustainability.
- Georgian Rugby unites to end violence against women and girls.
- It's never too late to start running.
- Using sport to end hunger and achieve food security.
- Sport can transform children's lives and the world.
- The Barca Foundation: sport in the service of social development.