Vol. 54 Nbr. 1-2, May - May 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Ocean Conference: United Nations, New York, 5-9 June 2017.
- Mobilizing the global community to achieve SDG 14.
- The ocean conference: a game-changer.
- Climate change poses a threat to our oceans.
- Protecting small island developing states from pollution and the effects of climate change.
- A sea of islands: how a regional group of Pacific States is working to achieve SDG 14.
- Know your ocean. Love your ocean.
- Save a whale, save a planet.
- Can we save coral reefs?
- Achieving SDG 14: the role of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.
- We must protect the bounty and beauty of the sea.
- Protecting the coral sea--the cradle to the great barrier reef.
- The international seabed authority and deep seabed mining.
- Maintaining healthy ocean fisheries to support livelihoods: achieving SDG 14 in Europe.
- The Arctic Ocean and the Sea Ice is our Nuna.
- The role of the international maritime organization in preventing the pollution of the world's oceans from ships and shipping.
- Making the ocean a partner in our quest for a sustainable future.
- Engaging youth to conserve coastal and marine environments.
- Marine biodiversity and ecosystems underpin a healthy planet and social well-being.
- Achieving and maintaining sustainable fisheries.
- Global marine governance and oceans management for the achievement of SDG 14.
- Portugal and the ocean economy.
- Tourism: committed to preserving life below water.