Nbr. 7-4, October 2012
- Liability Exemptions Wanted! Internet Intermediaries' Liability under UK Law
- Trademarks in New Markets: Simple Infringement or Cause for Evaluation?
- The Legal and Regulatory Framework of Mobile Banking and Mobile Payments in South Africa
- Could A Small Town in Romania bring Australia to its Cyber-knees? Not if They Accede to the EU Convention on Cybercrime
- Can You Ever Regulate the Virtual World Against Economic Crime?
- A User-Unfriendly Draft: 3rd Revision of the Chinese Copyright Law
- Does Intangible Cultural Heritage Law Resolve Everything in China?
- Legal Systems in Transformation and Transnational Conflict Solution in Information Society
- How to Achieve 15 Minutes (or More) of Fame through YouTube