Nbr. 9-4, October 2014
- 'Where Does a Wise Man Hide a Leaf?': Modernising the Laws of Disclosure in the Information Age
- Fine-Tuning Vietnam's Electronic Transactions Law To Promote Growth in E-Commerce
- Variability of fair and equitable treatment standard according to the level of development, governance capacity and resources of host countries
- Private Law and State Paternalism: Too Much Legal Regulation of Private Life?
- Fighting counterfeiting: Importance of enforcement of intellectual property rights
- A Cobweb of Exception to Copyright Law for Research Purposes
- Comparative Legal Study of Intangible Cultural Heritage in the UK and China
- Digital content and the definition dilemma under the Sale of Goods Act 1979: Will the Consumer Rights Bill 2013 remedy the malady?
- Data Mining and Data Matching: Regulatory and Ethical Considerations Relating to Privacy and Confidentiality in Medical Data