No. 6-1, January 2011
- Civil Liability of Corporate and Non-state Aiders and Abettors of International Terrorism as an Evolving Notion under International Law
- The Labours of Valukas-Document Review and the Lehmans Report
- Secondary Liability for Copyright Infringement in the Web 2.0 Environment: Some Reflections on Viacom v.YouTube
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Art-Law-A New Research Project of the Geneva Art-Law Centre
- Technical, Automatic and Passive: Liability of Search Engines for Hosting Infringing Content in the Light of the Google ruling
- Uniformity v. Diversity of Internet Intermediaries? Liability Regime: Where does the ECJ stand?