No. 8-1, January 2013
- Warrantless GPS Tracking: Who Cares About Vehicle Transponders - What About Your Cell Phone?
- Got Cookies? Bose v. Interclick, Inc.: Computer Fraud and Abuse Act Claims Dismissed With Prejudice Due To Lack of Precedent Providing for the Value of Personal Information and an Unclear Standard for Aggregation of Damages
- Private Attorney- Client Communications and the Effect of Videoconferencing in the Courtroom
- Cross-Jurisdictional Variation in Internet Contract Regulation Is There a Viable Path to Globally Uniform Internet Contracting Laws?
- Swiss Information Privacy Law and the Transborder Flow of Personal Data
- Code is Law? Assessing Architectural File Sharing Regulation in the Online Environment