Vol. 29 Nbr. 4, September - September 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- I. Donald Trump, call your office!(OFF THE NEWS)
- II. Xi Jinping, call your office!(OFF THE NEWS) (Brief article)
- III. Barack Obama, call your office!(OFF THE NEWS) (Brief article)
- New world (dis)order?
- Architect of the global economic order.
- The candidates on the international economy.
- Finance minister Schauble slams on the brakes.
- The meaning of VW: the German auto industry's woes are a tip-off that German industry is unprepared for the future.
- Is European integration in trouble?
- The Merkel years: for the first time, the Chancellor's leadership is in serious question.
- The core problem: an exclusive interview with Larry Summers.
- Advice for the next American President.
- Gathering Storm II: get ready for a potential Category 5 energy hurricane, political instability included.
- A weaker yuan is inevitable: and necessary for China if the world is to avoid a new crisis.
- China's broken promises: its manipulation of its World Trade Organization commitments is damaging the global trading system.
- China's silk road strategy: the opportunities and pitfalls of 'killing three birds with one stone.'.
- The complications of liftoff: the Federal Reserve's struggle to normalize interest rates.