Vol. 29 Nbr. 3, March 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Smoke, mirrors, and the joker in the pack: on transitioning to democracy and the rule of law in post-Soviet Armenia.
- Corporate governance issues: United States and the European Union.
- The European Union goes Comi-tose: hazards of harmonizing corporate insolvency laws in the global economy.
- Delta & Northwest file for bankruptcy: is it time to ground a major airline?
- Taking inventors' lunch money: provide incentives for sensitive technology research under the Patriot Act.
- No more whining about geographical indications: assessing the 2005 agreement between the United States and the European community on the trade in wine.
- Cumulative index volumes 1-29 topics.