Vol. 38 Nbr. 3, June - June 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- From Rome to Nuremberg with romanticism: on terrorism.
- The modern international law of necessity with and beyond economics: a response to Alan Sykes on investment treaty making and interpretation.
- Investment cycles and the rule of law in the international oil and gas industry: some reflections on changing investor-state relationships.
- Overcoming barriers to fracking: what shale china do?
- Referendum in crimea: developing international law on 'territorial realignment' referendums.
- The data liberation movement: regulation of clinical trial data sharing in the European Union and the United States.
- A 'Myriad' of controversy over the question of human gene patent eligibility: a comparison of the differing approaches in the United States and Australia.