Vol. 38 Nbr. 2, March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The development of shale gas and coal bed methane in Australia: best practice for international jurisdictions?
- Creating an international prison.
- Equal or unequal: seeking a new paradigm for the misused theory of 'unequal treaties' in contemporary international law.
- Supplemental jurisdiction under UNCLOS.
- The USDA catfish inspection program: Southeast Asian challenges at the WTO.
- A comparison of surrogacy laws of the U.S. to other countries: should there be a uniform federal law permitting commercial surrogacy?
- Red gold: the legal framework governing foreign investments in China's oil industry.