No. 7-1, May 2014
- Who Threatens Whom? The 'Chinese Threat' and the Bush Doctrine
- Restricting Biofuel Imports in the Name of the Environment: How Does the Application of WTO Rules Affect Developing Countries?
- International Trade 'from Status to Contract' and Back: A Critique of the NME Normal Value Determination and Beyond
- Haunting Phantom on the Way to the Korean Reunification? The Chinese People's Volunteer Army in the Korean War and Its Legal Questions
- The Geneva II Peace Talks and the Syrian Conflict: Neglected Legal Elements
- Is the so-called 'Rusk Letter' be a Critical Evidence of Japan's Territorial Claim to Dokdo Island?
- Japan's Unspoken Currency Manipulation by Monetary Policies: A Chinese Lawyer's Perspective
- The Legality of Japan's Current Monetary Policy under International Law
- The Rights of Mongolia's Internal Migrants under International Law: Climatic, Domestic and Commercial Responsibilities