Nbr. 11-2, November 2018
- The US' Withdrawal from the Iran Nuclear Agreement: A Legal Analysis with Special Reference to the Denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula
- Does Thailand Fulfill the ASEAN Requirements for Foreign Direct Investment under Partial Liberalization in Electricity Industry?
- China's Participation in the Global Ocean Governance Reform: Its Lessons and Future Approaches
- From Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing to Transnational Organised Crime in Fishery from an Indonesian Perspective
- Rights of Migrant Workers under Malaysian Employment Law
- The Triple Intervention: A Forgotten Memory in the Discourse of the Nineteenth Century's International Law
- Historical and Strategic Concern over the US-China Trade War: Will They Be within the WTO?
- Is the US Method of Challenging China's IP-related Practices Legally Tenable from an International Legal Perspective?
- Substantive or Jurisdictional? The Tokyo Charter and the Legality Challenge at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East
- Regulating Ballistic Missile Usage for Ensuring Civil Aviation Safety: As a Matter of Urgency
- Asia-Pacific Moving towards the Ratification of the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons