No. II-2014, July 2014
- The system of local competences in the Romanian Public Administration
- The enforcement of foreign arbitral awards in Kuwait S. Badah
- Aspects of mediation in Romania
- Considerations regarding the first preliminary ruling of the High Court of Cassation and Justice
- Hacking and computer crimes computer fraud - A comparative look at the new criminal code and the criminal code of the Republic of Moldova
- Human security and the 'Rightful State'
- Duties of the local police regarding the security of objectives, goods, valuables and the protection of individuals
- Reflections on working time - An essential element of the individual employment contract
- The physicians disciplinary research procedure in Romania
- Brief consideratoins regarding the juridical protection of private life in the regulation of the New Romanian Civil Code
- Considerations on the 'International Charter of Human Rights'