The International Sports Law Journal
- ASSER International Sports Law Centre
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- The 'Matuzalem-affaire': ending of the sporting justice?
- Ambush Marketing and the Mega-Event Monopoly.
- Image Rights Legislation in Guernsey finally published.
- Sports Law.
- When is the training period of a player completed before the age of 21?
- The recent updates about the FIFA Player Release Rule: the creation of the 'club protection programme'.
- The finality of CAS awards.
- The applicability of the 'United Nations convention against corruption' to the area of sports corruption (match-fixing).
- A critical analysis of article 4.3 of the world anti doping Code.
- Webster, Matuzalem, De Sanctis. ... and the future.
- 'Accelerated' naturalisation for national representative purposes and discrimination issues in individual and team competitions under EU law.
- Defining the scope and structure of international sports law: four conceptual issues.
- International sporting event bid processes, and how they can be improved.
- Violence in football - Brazilian experience.
- The Bulgarian model of sports governance.
- Specific tax exemption regulations for major sports events: example of London Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Publication of CAS awards.
- Legal regulation of sports betting in Spain and its history.
- The policy issue concerning the choice of method to deal with doping.